7:00pm, Tuesday 16th February 2021. The Sky Bet League Two fixture against Colchester United at Boundary Park has been rescheduled to Friday 9 April with a 7pm kick-off. He will be assisted by Mark Derrien and Michael Webb with Brett Huxtable as the Fourth Official. Sky Bet League Two. Latics return to Sky Bet League Two action as they once again travel to the New Lawn to replay the abandoned fixture in full (7pm KO). Match Time & Date: 15/02/2020. 7:00pm, Tuesday 16th February 2021. Forest Green Rovers gegen Oldham Athletic Live-Ticker (und kostenlos Übertragung Video Live-Stream sehen im Internet) startet am 16. The scores, events, odds, predictions, tips and comments of Forest Green vs Oldham | England League 2 on 2021/2/17 at mobile. The Scotsman began his senior career with Airdrieonians but had been on the books at Motherwell previously. Related articles. For the game between Forest Green vs Oldham Athletic on 2/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Forest Green has a 38% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - note that live chat is recommended for the quickest response on a matchday. The two clubs have already met this season, the first game of the New Year, but the game will not go down in the record books because of the second-half abandonment. The match starts at 19:00 on 16 February 2021. Robert Lewis will again take charge of this fixture after calling the opening 2021 game to an early conclusion due to the weather conditions. Out of 4 previous meetings, Oldham Athletic have won 0 matches while Forest Green Rovers won 1. Teams Forest Green Tranmere played so far 10 matches. Forest Green in actual season average scored 1.34 goals per match. 2021-02-16 19:00:00 4 - 3. The score was 1-1 at the time with Zak Dearnley scoring the goal for Oldham. What a strike! #oafc Tweeted 38 minutes ago by OfficialOAFC Visit the Live Match Centre to access form guides, live text commentary and live access to the match on iFollow, Forest Green Rovers vs Oldham Athletic on 16 Feb 21, Please gamble responsibly by clicking here, This match is available as a live stream for the fee of £10 by clicking here, For more information on the campaign and iFollow, click here. Smile for the camera. Forest Green Rovers vs Oldham Athletic. Forest Green Rovers vs Oldham Athletic on 16 Feb 21. Get a summary of the Bradford City vs. Forest Green Rovers football match. Sky Bet League Two. The last meeting ended with the following result : Oldham Athletic 0 - 0 Forest Green Rovers. With Latics supporters still being unable to attend matches, the next best thing is to purchase a live streaming pass and help the club in the process. Capacity: 5,032 (2,000 seated)Opened: 2006Record attendance: 4,836 (vs Derby County, 2009). Details on the rearranged date will be communicated in due course along with any iFollow match pass refunds, but it expected that accounts who have purchased will be given access to the game on the new date when organised. Strikers Zak Dearnley and George Blackwood are close to a return whilst Marcus Barnes is fighting fit. Oldham Athletic. 13/5 is also the price available for the draw. Return to this page a few days before the scheduled game when this expired prediction will be updated with our full preview and tips for the next match between these teams. 07:00 AM. Job done. Four goals in 13 second-half minutes see automatic promotion chasers Forest Green edge out Oldham in a seven-goal thriller. Alternatively, supporters can also follow the game with live updates on the club's official Twitter account: @OfficialOAFC. Forest Green Rovers vs. Oldham Athletic - 16 Februar 2021 - Soccerway. Sky Bet League Two 2019/20 - MD1IMG apologies for the sound quality during the filming. Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; English - Ghana ; English - International; English - Ireland; English - Kenya; English - Malaysia; English - Nigeria; English - Nordics; English - Singapore; English - South Africa; English - United Kingdom; English - United States; Esp #WeAreFGR . Oldham won 0 direct matches.Forest Green won 2 matches.3 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.40 goals per Match. Utilita Energy Stadium. Scott Cuthbert’s first-half goal was enough for Stevenage to pick up the three points on Good Friday at Boundary Park. Forest Green Rovers vs Oldham Athletic Live Stream. For more information on the campaign and iFollow, click here. Regular Season; Final Stages; National League; National League N / S; Non League Premier; Non League Div One; Counties Leagues; FA Cup; League Cup; Community Shield; EFL Trophy; FA Trophy; FA Vase; Alan Turvey Trophy; Southern League … Disclaimer: Although every possible effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any kind of use made of any kind of data and information provided by this site. The wide midfielder has an impressive four goals and six assists to his name this campaign and he provided the winning goal in Rovers’ recent win at Leyton Orient. Alternatively, please email email@example.com - note that live chat is recommended for the quickest response on a matchday. To do this click on the cookie settings button below. The Innocent [Insert Name Here] Stadium. Forest Green won 4 direct matches.Tranmere won 3 matches.3 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.60 goals per Match. 90'+6' Latics welcome Stevenage to Boundary Park for a Sky Bet League Two fixture on Easter Friday (3pm KO). Match Review: for Sky Bet League 2; Soccer Bradford City Vs Oldham Athletic On 20 March 2021 90'+7' Second Half ends, Forest Green Rovers 4, Oldham Athletic 3. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 62% and over 2.5 score probability is 38%. This afternoon's fixture at the New Lawn has been abandoned by the Match Official after continued snowfall and then foggy conditions. He has also represented Rovers as a player as well as manager, making 48 appearances for the club between 2001 and 2002. The page also provides an insight on each outcome scenarios, like for example if Forest Green win the game, or if Oldham win the game, or if the match ends in a draw. With the forecast not expected to get any better, the snow, low temperatures and decreased visibilIty have resulted in areas of the pitch being unsafe for the players and as a result the Sky Bet League Two match has now been abandoned on the 59th minute. Latics have already travelled to the New Lawn this season but the game was abandoned during the second-half as a result of heavy fog. Sky Bet League Two. Read full article. Get live football scores for the Forest Green vs Oldham football game taking place on 16 Feb 2021 in the English League Two football competition. A decision needs to be made again on which two loanees will miss out with five only allowed in the matchday squad. Forest Green Rovers vs Oldham Athletic's head to head record shows that of the 4 meetings they've had, Forest Green Rovers has won 1 times and Oldham Athletic has won 0 times. Summary; H2H Comparison ; Venue; England Premier League; Championship; League One; League Two. 2020/2021. The Head Coach spoke to iFollow Latics after the defeat at Boundary Park. Grimsby Town 1-2 Forest Green. Forest Green Rovers Vs Oldham Athletic - Match preview indicators- provding the (h2h) head-to-head results, team win-loss comparison, recent form, match fact Piracy - and illegal streaming of matches - does not only carry the risk of potential criminal action, but also has a greater financial impact on clubs while supporters are unable to attend matches. Forest Green Rovers Oldham Athletic live score (and video online live stream*) starts on 16 Feb 2021 at 19:00 UTC time in League Two - England. Teams Oldham Forest Green played so far 5 matches. Congo fail to qualify for the Africa Cup of Nations as @BahamboulaDylan features against Senegal and Guinea-Bissau. In 15 (71.43%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Latics welcome Exeter City to Boundary Park for a rearranged Sky Bet League Two fixture (7pm KO). They are still in a very strong position in the league, sitting second just four points off the top and with a game in hand over current table-toppers Cambridge United. Cooper has been in charge at the New Lawn since May 2016 and it is his ninth posting as manager in senior football. Forest Green Rovers vs Oldham Athletic Live Stream, Predictions . Please gamble responsibly by clicking here. Compare Forest Green and Oldham. He was sent out on loan to Ayr United for the final few months of this time with Livingston. Summary; H2H Comparison; Venue ; England Premier League; Championship; League One; League Two. Follow. He made the move south of the border in July 2020, joining Forest Green. Grimsby Town 1-2 Forest Green. The 24-year-old then signed for Greenock Morton where he impressed, scoring 10 goals and getting 13 assists in just 30 games in the Scottish Championship. In order to use the live chat functionality you need to opt into live chat cookies. 2 January 2021 This afternoon's fixture at the New Lawn has been abandoned by the Match Official after continued snowfall and then foggy conditions. Here on SofaScore livescore you can find all Forest Green Rovers vs Oldham Athletic previous results sorted by their H2H matches. Nicky Cadden was the man that scored against Latics in the abandoned game. The referee delayed the start of the second-half, but the fog persisted and it was eventually abandoned on the hour mark. 2020/2021. In terms of selection Head Coach Harry Kewell has a nearly full fit squad for the busy fixture schedule over the next month or so. Next. Regular Season; Final Stages; National League; National League N / S; Non League Premier; Non League Div One; Counties Leagues; FA Cup; League Cup; Community Shield; EFL Trophy; FA Trophy; FA Vase; Alan Turvey Trophy; Southern League … Oldham vs Forest Green Prediction was posted on: February 12, 2020. Das ist der Spielbericht zur Begegnung Forest Green Rovers gegen Oldham Athletic am 16.02.2021 im Wettbewerb League Two The EFL's campaign would like to not only convey the message that piracy is immoral and illegal, but that it is also financially damaging club's across the divisions. Forest Green Rovers are on a mixed run of form at the moment and have two wins in their last seven games. Forest Green. #WeAreFGR. The Shrewsbury-based man in the middle is usually an official in League One. The Head … Scott Cuthbert’s first-half goal was enough for Stevenage to pick up the three points on Good Friday at Boundary Park. Compare form, standings position and many match statistics. Forest Green Rovers - Oldham Athletic Follow the League Two live Football match between Forest Green Rovers and Oldham Athletic with Eurosport. Our prediction for this League 2 match: Oldham. Latics welcome Stevenage to Boundary Park for a Sky Bet League Two fixture on Easter Friday (3pm KO). Because the game is classed as behind-closed-doors, supporters can tune into a live match stream with commentary available for all subscribers on iFollow Latics, as Roy Butterworth and Michael Brown you through the action. It has been over two weeks since Harry Kewell’s men came from behind to secure a big win over Salford City at Boundary Park, with the game this evening being the first fixture of the month. Nicky Cadden gave the hosts the lead before Zak Dearnley levelled scoring just before half-time in difficult conditions with the snow, freezing temperatures and then fog. Latics are yet to beat Forest Green Rovers in a competitive fixture and they will be hoping to change that at the fifth time of asking. Interviews Curle After Defeat At Orient 27 March 2021. The Sky Bet League Two fixture against Colchester United at Boundary Park has been rescheduled to Friday 9 April with a 7pm kick-off. The latest edition of the 'Boundary Bulletin' is available for fans to download and save, free of charge. Summary; H2H Comparison; Venue England Premier League; Championship; League One; League Two. The latest edition of the 'Boundary Bulletin' is available for fans to download and save, free of charge. Feb. 2021 um 19:00 (UTC Zeitzone) , in League Two - England. The New Lawn employs a number of eco-friendly features designed to help make the stadium one of the most environmentally sustainable football stadia in the world. Forest Green Rovers vs. Oldham Athletic 4 - 3. JUMPING FOR JOY . Grimsby Town 1-2 Forest Green. Forest Green Rovers vs. Oldham Athletic 4 - 3. These 2 teams have met 4 times in the last several seasons based on the data that we have of them. Forest Green boss Mark Cooper is dissatisfied with the Oldham game abandonment for fog, but Latics manager Harry Kewell feels it was the right call. Oldham in actual season average scored 1.57 goals per match. The Head Coach spoke to iFollow Latics after the defeat at Boundary Park. Forest Green Rovers vs Oldham Athletic on 16 Feb 21; First Team; Sky Bet League Two; Advertisement block. We track live scores, lineups, fo As a result iFollow generates one of the only revenue streams available to clubs through these financial challenges. Latics travel to Valley Parade again this weekend as they take on Bradford City for the fourth time this season (3pm KO). 3:00pm, Friday 2nd April 2021. Forest Green Rovers vs Oldham Athletic. In order to use the live chat functionality you need to opt into live chat cookies. Regular Season; Final Stages; National League; National League N / S; Non League Premier; Non League Div One; Counties Leagues; FA Cup; League Cup; Community Shield; EFL Trophy; FA Trophy; FA Vase; Alan Turvey Trophy; Southern League … Join the conversation. The Innocent [Insert Name Here] Stadium. The innocent New Lawn, Another Way, … For more information visit: www.begambleaware.org. Latics continue to be in Sky Bet League Two action this weekend as they travel to Brisbane Road to take on Leyton Orient (3pm KO). The 52-year-old has also been in charge at Tamworth, Kettering Town, Peterborough United, Darlington, AFC Telford, Swindon Town and Notts County. Latics wins: 0Forest Green wins: 1Draws: 3. This match is available as a live stream for the fee of £10 by clicking here. Grimsby Town 1-2 Forest Green. He has officiated 20 games so far this campaign, handing out 52 bookings and three red cards. ABANDONED: Forest Green Rovers vs. Latics. Bradford City vs Forest Green Rovers. To do this click on the cookie settings button below. Prediction: 2-2 . of the world's greenest football club @FGRFC_Official. Mark Cooper is the man in the dugout for the hosts. Ahead of the home Sky Bet League Two fixture on Good Friday, current season ticket holders will continue to gain access directly if details are up-to-date. 2020/2021. In the current environment, there is a greater dependence on match streaming than ever before. Forest Green Rovers vs. Oldham Athletic 4 - 3. The Forest Green vs Oldham statistical preview features head to head stats and analysis, home / away tables and scoring stats. Forest Green are 10/11 favourites to win the game whilst Latics are 13/5 to record their first ever competitive win against Rovers. 3 fixtures between Forest Green Rovers and Oldham Athletic has ended in a draw. Join the official forum. Matches between teams. Fixture News Colchester United (H) 23 Hours ago. In 19 (82.61%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. On 8th May 2021, Oldham Athletic and Forest Green Rovers go head to head in the EFL League Two. Oldham Athletic will be aiming to make amends for a heavy 5-1 loss to Exeter City when they host Forest Green Rovers at their Boundary Park. Partners. Match ends, Forest Green Rovers 4, Oldham Athletic 3. He moved to Livingston in the summer of 2016 where he would go on to score eight goals in 80 appearances. Head to Head information (H2H). Forest Green Rovers.